Understanding the properties of venues is hugely important as a starting point for planning an event. We often survey venues as part of our planning process for both individual events and for the venues.
Following a detailed survey we will create scaled plans and elevations.
The key elements we will pick up during a venue survey will include;
- A detailed footprint of the venue.
- All elevations and features within.
- Goods access.
- Fire exits.
- Service access/egress.
- All mains power.
- Lighting and audio systems [in house].
- Control points for the above.
- In house furniture.
- Hanging points and suspension systems.
- De-mountable walls.
- Any fixed features within the venue such as drinks bars or seating.
We hold on our system many venue plans. Having a very good understanding of venue properties enables us to accurately plan our project involvement.